Collégiale Saint-Martin de Clamecy

5 Place du 19 Août
58500 - CLAMECY
Nièvre
Ph. +33 XX XX XX XX
die Nummern anzeigen

Senden Sie eine E-Mail

CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Image CAPTCHA

Enter the characters shown in the image.

The collegiate church of Saint Martin has a vessel built from the 13th century in Burgundian Gothic, and a tower built from 1497 to 1515 in Flamboyant Gothic. At the end of these works, in 1515, the western facade was reworked and equipped with a porch, closed with carved wooden doors from the Renaissance period.

Considered for a long time as one of the jewels of Burgundian Gothic art, it appears on the first list of classified monuments in 1840. In the 19th century, after the visits of Prosper Mérimée and Viollet-le-Duc, important restoration work was carried out, without losing the authenticity of the monument.

 

Letzte Aktualisierung : 24/11/2021

Suche um

Bitte geben Sie eine Entfernung, um Sehenswürdigkeiten in der Umgebung zu erhalten

Km
Route mit Google Maps auf der Grundlage eines Antriebs respektieren Geschwindigkeitsbegrenzungen berechnet. Reisezeit nicht berücksichtigt Verkehr und langsame Zonen. Sie werden auf Google Maps umgeleitet werden, wenn Sie auf "Siehe meine Reiseroute" klicken.
Enter an address with zip code and town

Sie können auch gerne

Château Abbaye de Moutiers

21500 MOUTIERS-SAINT-JEAN
Palais Abbatial de Moutiers
Considered the oldest abbey in Burgundy, the Royal Abbey of Moutiers-Saint-Jean is also the least known. Founded around 450 by Saint Jean de Réome...

Weitere Informationen

Eglise Saint-Pierre et Saint-Paul

71150 CHEILLY-LES-MARANGES
Cheilly-les-Maranges-eglise-2009-OT
The current church was built in the 19th century in the Neo-gothic style to replace the old 13th century church, judged to be irreparable

Weitere Informationen

Monument Saint-Etienne

21320 CREANCEY
CREANCEY - nature - point de vue - Saint Etienne 2 ©Estelle ALEXANDRE 2020
Renovated chapel dedicated to a soldier from the village who died in 1870. Panoramic view, orientation table, picnic point.

Weitere Informationen

Called the Bohier Tower, it was built between the 15th and 16th centuries in the southern part of the nave of the Cathedral of Saint-Cyr Sainte...

Weitere Informationen